China Digital Entertainment Expo and Conference (ChinaJoy for short) is the most influential event in the global digital entertainment industry.
ChinaJoy is held annually in late July in Shanghai, China, a costal cosmopolitan city with open economy clustered with the most intensive and most international game companies in the country. By selecting this city as its business venue, the organizers have shown their vision and intension to take the geographical advantages of Shanghai as a transport hub of the world, to maximally attract and welcome domestic and overseas spectators and game industry practitioners to come to participate.
ChinaJoy Expo showcases online games, console games, web games, hardware products related to digital entertainment, etc., and is divided into B to C Area and B to B Area.
B to C Area is a comprehensive exhibition area for digital entertainment for the general public, the most popular area amongst game and animation fans at ChinaJoy Expo. It’s the best platform where game companies can directly interact with and conduct demonstrations for game players.
Bringing together brands' corporation, products, technologies and capital, B to B Area provides comprehensive industrial business services and continues to drive extensive communication and partnership between domestic and foreign game companies in a range of business steps. For example exhibitions, online business matching, investments and financing, which highlighting ChinaJoy's function and its role in leading and providing growth in the industry.
A 4 Mins' Video Take You Back to ChinaJoy 2015
More Lastest News
- VR/AR nets $1.1B in VC funding since Jan 1
- Virtual and augmented reality firms h......
- Mobile VR on track to hit $861M in revenues this year
- Mobile VR is on track to reach $861 m......
- The Near Future of VR and AR: What You Need to Know
- An expert might be reasonably good at......
- Can AR, VR Drive 5G?
- Together with Nokia, SK Telecom, Sout......
- Apple reportedly has a huge team working on VR and AR headsets
- According to the Financial Times, App......